Anglers will meet for charters at Crandon Park Marina on Key Biscayne. Key
Biscayne is located just a few miles from Miami Beach, Coconut Grove, or downtown
4000 Crandon Blvd.
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Click Here for Map
GPS Users Note: GPS road map units have incorrect data
for Crandon Park Marina and will lead you 3 miles past the Marina
into the state park.
From the North:
- Take 95 South as you near Miami, avoid extreme right or left lanes as they
- Get off exit 1A - Rickenbacker Causeway - Key Biscayne
- Bill Baggs State Park
- Follow service road - second intersection road bears left (east)
- Follow signs to Miami Seaquarium
- From toll booth, proceed 3.6 miles
- Make second right after little bridge
- Small sign - Crandon Park Marina
*note- you’re looking for the boat ramps/docks, not the big marina.
From the South
- Take US1 (Biscayne Blvd) north
- Turn right (east) at S 26 Ave/Pioneer Rd this becomes Crandon Blvd.
- See "From toll booth" above
Landmarks Eastbound as You Enter "The Key"
- Toll Booth
- Big Bridge
- Miami Seaquarium
- Little Bridge
I provide the following:
- Rain gear
- Ice filled cooler
You should bring:
- Wind jacket
- Polarized sunglasses
- Food and beverages
Design & Hosting by CyberAngler